Below is a list of online books that I have discovered through the course of my genealogical research that I have found helpful. I will be adding to it as time passes.
If you have any additional sources or suggestions for online archives to be added to the list, please let me know!
All the Best,
Jessica
Connecticut:
- A complete history of Connecticut, civil and ecclesiastical Volume II of the above, title is abbreviated
Minnesota:
Nebraska:
- Memorial and biographical compendium of biographical sketches prominent old settlers and representative citizens of Butler, Polk, Seward, York and Fillmore counties, Nebraska (1899) title is abbreviated
- Portrait and biographical album of Otoe and Cass Counties, Nebraska, containing full page portraits and biographical sketches of prominent and representative citizens of the county (1889) title is abbreviated
- History of Gage County, Nebraska (1918) title is abbreviated
- A genealogical cross index of the four volumes of the Genealogical Dictionary of James Savage (1884)
- Baptismal and marriage registers of the old Dutch church of Kingston, Ulster County, New York (1891)
West Virginia
- Genealogy of the Fishback family in America title is abbreviated
No comments:
Post a Comment